PDA

View Full Version : Firearms and Gun Control Legislation - Please read

UstabeaRenegade
01-31-2013, 07:45 AM
Ok guys - I know all the gun talk that has been going around etc, I'm not going to get into whats right / wrong - who overstepped boundries etc. I was sent this link the other day and wanted to pass it on you you guys to let your voice be heard.

Great link to see ALL the firearms related bills in congress, and not just the ones the media tells us about. You can also contact your representatives straight from the site about the particular bill.

http://www.popvox.com/blog/2013/issue-spotlight-firearms-113th/

I know Mark C and Dan E could spend hours on here.

BTW if your on other forums spread it around, the more pro-active we are the better. No matter WHAT caliber / type / use, you have for your firearms we need to pay attention to this carefully.

texasfrog
01-31-2013, 10:27 AM
:agreed:nutkick:rambo:crybaby

Swarles Barkley
01-31-2013, 01:13 PM
Seriously, I will not register my handgun.

Sent from my IPhone 5

texasfrog
01-31-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm going to start open carrying a hammer.I was at home depot and saw some nice holsters....Think anyone would freak out if I wore in Wallmart? we shall see!!!

Swarles Barkley
01-31-2013, 05:52 PM
Lol that is funny right there. You could even have some box cutters in it.

Sent from my IPhone 5

texasfrog
01-31-2013, 06:44 PM
I'm not doing the whole tool belt,just a hammer loop on my belt. I will paint the claw hammer OD green and tape the handle with some camo duct tape. After I get that on video ill step it up and add stuff like a trigger guard or something like sites on it.;)

Who wants in on this experiment?

SGT. K
01-31-2013, 08:03 PM
I'm down, I want a anti-tank hammer! Do you think I can fit that on my belt?

texasfrog
01-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Mite fit on your belt but you will probably have a hard time walking.

Been reading some more,I can modify the hammer because it will have what they call "intent" as a weapon.

Kodiakk
02-01-2013, 04:03 AM
I've often wondered how those in office can take their oath yet still go against our Constitution time after time. Where is that reset button again? They aren't getting crap from me.

Mudhog1977
02-01-2013, 04:41 AM
I've often wondered how those in office can take their oath yet still go against our Constitution time after time. Where is that reset button again? They aren't getting crap from me.

Cause they got the wool pulled so far over people eyes they won't see daylight for years, and the whole gun control issue really BURNS MY A## I get riled up just thinking bout it

UstabeaRenegade
02-02-2013, 04:50 PM
This is EXACTLY why I posted this. Let your voice be heard loud and clear.

Stouttrout
02-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Here is what I carry in non-carry states. :)
http://toolmonger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/prazi-quick-draw.jpg

Bikers have carried hammers for years. It is hard to take a hammer from someone.

JustinD
04-22-2013, 10:06 AM
Allowed and able gents! You are always able to carry may not be allowed but always able. I dont let people tell me I can not defend me or mine . I hate all this gun control BS its all a shame . There would be less crime with more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens. Guns and 4x4's are addictions and we all need help. Carry daily practice often.

Camo Queen
04-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Allowed and able gents! You are always able to carry may not be allowed but always able. I dont let people tell me I can not defend me or mine . I hate all this gun control BS its all a shame . There would be less crime with more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens. Guns and 4x4's are addictions and we all need help. Carry daily practice often.

JustinD
04-22-2013, 02:40 PM
Thanks! I get carried away about firearms and related issues!
I won't start or ill go on all day!