PDA

View Full Version : Jeep beach sat. May 18th!

SGT. K
05-06-2013, 06:18 PM
JEEP BEACH RUN! Sat May 18th. Is getting very close. Post up if your going. The Katy crew will meet at WWC parking lot at 0800 and depart at 08:15. We will convoy down to crystal beach. We will run on channel 19 and once at the beach a alternate channel will be chosen for us to run on. It would be great if every one has a toll tag on their Jeep as we will be taking the beltway around to 45S. I highly encourage all our members to attend this easy fun run!. I would also like to have a BBQ on the beach between 1 and 2pm. If you are interested I would like everyone to bring a dish, so please post up what your bringing. Also bring your off road trash bags so we can pack our trash out. Last time I was down there you had to pay cash to use the porty potties and it would be advisable to bring some toilet bowl cleaner and tp. NO GLASS BOTTLES. The beach is considered a road by law enforcement and they will write you a ticket and haul you off to jail and they strictly enforce the laws on the beach. When we arrive at the beach I will give a quick breifing to keep every one out of trouble with law enforcement. POST UP!

rms692
05-07-2013, 03:12 PM
I'm in.... Are we staying the night?? Hotel? Camping??

SGT. K
05-07-2013, 08:20 PM
I havent figured that out yet, I really dont like sand, something to do with Iraq and sand. I am playing it by ear at this point but as it stands right now probably wont be camping.