PDA

View Full Version : Where to go?

Jroman
02-09-2014, 07:02 PM
Just bought my first jeep couple of week ago and couldn't be more excited about getting to use it offroad. Can i get some recommend places that might install a lift onto my JKU for reasonable cost along with any spots around the DFW area togo 4wheeln? I have just ordered a RK kit and trying to decide weather I want to commit to a weekend of wrenching or leave it to a pro.

Thanks,
Jim

PondSkum
02-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Just bought my first jeep couple of week ago and couldn't be more excited about getting to use it offroad. Can i get some recommend places that might install a lift onto my JKU for reasonable cost along with any spots around the DFW area togo 4wheeln? I have just ordered a RK kit and trying to decide weather I want to commit to a weekend of wrenching or leave it to a pro.

Thanks,
Jim

Welcome aboard! I don't know the Dallas area 4x4 shops, since I live down near Houston. But I do know that you have several wheeling places within a couple hours drive from you. Barnwell Mountain and Bridgeport are the 2 that I can think of right off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. Maybe a DFW native will chime in and help you out more.

05X4X4
02-10-2014, 09:19 AM
Welcome aboard, Jim. Do the lift yourself! There's more pride in it when she's done.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk