PDA

View Full Version : WFTW Registration open

Stouttrout
03-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Get registered, space is limited.

http://www.wftw-sa.org/pre_register.html

PondSkum
03-08-2012, 07:07 AM
Added the link to the registration page to your post Dan. Hope you don't mind.

Bar M Offroad
03-08-2012, 08:41 AM
REGISTERED!! I'll have one open seat in my rig for a soldier

SGT. K
03-08-2012, 03:08 PM
registered

basselete
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
registered

Stouttrout
03-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Who else is registered?

PondSkum
03-15-2012, 03:45 PM
I just registered.. I put the wife and little one down, but not sure if they will be going with me. So I will have at least 1 seat open, possibly 3...

Stouttrout
03-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Be sure you understand that if they go, the Jeep will need to be driver only for Saturday. We will NEED all the seats. However, back the tent there will plenty for the Kiddos to do and maybe Becky would like to help there. This year the Trails committee has decided to do things a bit differently since last year we had soldiers who did not get to ride.

PondSkum
03-15-2012, 06:06 PM
OK, I'll let her know. That might be a deciding factor whether they go or not. Also will depend on how well Logan does in Gilmer for MF3...

Stouttrout
03-15-2012, 06:11 PM
They will still have blast and probably more fun. Bouncies for the kids, ponies, face painting, arts and crafts activities, all kinds of stuff. And the kids love the fire eating show at dinner. Beats sitting on the trail. Mine has been going since she was 2.

CDaniell
03-16-2012, 03:28 AM
We are registered also. I will have three open seats in my jeep.....of course the wife doesnt know I am volunteering her to help out with the kiddos or where ever else she is needed.....

SGT. K
03-18-2012, 03:12 PM
You left that wide open! I will be nice and leave that one alone! LOL Man I could get you is so much trouble!!!

CDaniell
03-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Yeah you probably could get me in trouble with that.....but there again Im sure I could find something to get you in trouble with too....

TEXAS MUDBUS
03-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Can I register to get my name and rig in now even if I'm not sure if I'll make it? The very next day I'm scheduled to be shipping out to georgia for more Infantry school but the dates are still tentative and I won't know for sure until maybe a week or two before. It'll also depend on how much time I get to spend getting the burban good for the trails. This is one of the events I'm building my rig for and I really want to participate but this year is looking iffy.

TEXAS MUDBUS
03-22-2012, 08:19 PM
I preregistered, but I won't be sending in any money until I get my mob orders. In the comments section I let them know my rig is still being built as well.

Camo Queen
03-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Registered!

magimerlin
04-13-2012, 11:37 PM
I'm registered

rms692
04-18-2012, 07:09 PM
registurd.....lol

SGT. K
04-18-2012, 09:13 PM
your not allowed to register turds! :poke

robertgolf
04-20-2012, 07:52 PM
I am registered & there already!!! See ya' at Hidden Falls.

magimerlin
04-22-2012, 08:02 PM
Be sure you understand that if they go, the Jeep will need to be driver only for Saturday. We will NEED all the seats. However, back the tent there will plenty for the Kiddos to do and maybe Becky would like to help there. This year the Trails committee has decided to do things a bit differently since last year we had soldiers who did not get to ride.

OK I have a slight issue/question with doing it that way..... I have a friend that has a kid that goes wheeling with him. His wife usually does not go. So the kid will be in the jeep as well. Is that going to cause an issue?? He has a 4 door so has 2-3 more seats but still, you get my drift hear. They are signed up already as am I. They are being very strict this year by the looks of the rules. Some I like and some...well.....not so much. I understand that this is a day for the warriors but, I think all those rules may cause more issues then not. We shall see. As far as soldiers that didn't get a ride last year. Just my groups experience here but... Every time we came back to get different riders we waited 5-10 minutes whilst getting water refills and such and when asked by the volunteers for new riders no one came over to go for a ride so we took out the same group out few times because of it. We did off load each time so no one was just sitting in the jeeps and making us look full already. The new rules will not stop me from going as I love this event. It is a great time and a great cause with great people. Just some of my concerns and questions.... OK carry on.....

Stouttrout
04-22-2012, 10:29 PM
You will need to contact Delta or Rick about these question. This is not my area.

PM Sent.

Bar M Offroad
04-30-2012, 10:28 AM
I'm going to have the same situation. My son will be coming with me, and riding in the back seat. My back seat is only big enough for a kid and getting in/out of it is really difficult cuz of my cage. I don't want to upset anyone, but my intentions are to have my son with me in my Jeep on the trails, as my back seat isn't much good for a wounded vet anyways.

SGT. K
04-30-2012, 01:04 PM
why is the link gone for pre- regerstration?

Stouttrout
04-30-2012, 01:13 PM
Deadline hit. You can email Lynne or Delta about it. But they did put in a deadline and that has been reached.

uppidycon
04-30-2012, 02:03 PM
i'm ready to load the jeep friday morning and get on the ro-add..

Bar M Offroad
05-01-2012, 06:25 AM
I emailed Delta regarding the kids on the trails and this is what she said....

"We, by no means want to tell anyone to leave a family member behind, especially a child. Our intent is to have the most available seats as possible."

If you accounted for your kid in how many seats you have availalbe.....Like my rig has 3 seats, but I registered only 1 open seat, then you are fine. She goes on to say that they just would like to not have a 4 door JK with you and two of your buds, and only one seat availalbe for soldiers.

Stouttrout
05-01-2012, 09:03 AM
Good, deal. I am glad she clarified that. ;)

SGT. K
05-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Glad that has been cleared up.