PDA

View Full Version : Quad Pods with Rockford Fosgate speakers For Sale.

EastexTrek
05-25-2012, 10:56 AM
I have Quad-Pods equipped with Rockford Fosgate Punch 8” Subwoofers and 6 ½ “ Rockford Fosgate T1652 2 way full range speakers for sale. They will fit 76-86 Jeep CJ-7, 97-06 Jeep Wrangler (TJ), 87-95 Jeep Wrangler (YJ, 04-06 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (TJ).

I bought them new about a year ago with plans to install a aftermarket sound system in my TJ but I never actually hooked them up. They have been stored in my jeep collecting dust the whole time.

According to the company commercial; Quad-Pods were designed to retain some rear cargo space; durable plastic housings and tough 8” metal speaker grilles withstand the abuse of all your gear. Dual-Sealed chamber design nullifies interference between the subwoofer and full range cavities. The versatile Quad-Pods provide a tidy, factory appearance in all CJ7, YJ and TJ models. They allow uninterrupted use of fold-and-tumble rear seats and soft-top hardware, up or down.

New ones retail for $230 for just the boxes without speakers. The speakers that I installed in the boxes together varies from around $150 -$275+ depending on where you buy them not including shipping or taxes.

I am asking $350 for the Quad Pods. I can meet you within 50 or so miles from Beaumont or I will be happy to ship them anywhere if you pay for shipping. I also have a used Pioneer GM-5200T Amp. $50

text or call 409-781-2781