PDA

View Full Version : I wonder....

UstabeaRenegade
09-25-2012, 09:44 AM
If we have an issue with a certain sponsered vendor on here do we air it out here - or just go straight to them. Can elobate as needed but wont give away the vendor unless asked.

PondSkum
09-25-2012, 11:07 AM
I would say go straight to them, and let them try to fix the problem before blasting them.

RubiconAg
09-25-2012, 11:32 AM
I agree. Give them the opportunity to correct before a blast.

Sent from my Atrix 4G using Tapatalk 2

BagBat
09-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Clint, can I do anything to help resolve an issue?

texasfrog
09-25-2012, 02:44 PM
stop calling me!:fitshan

UstabeaRenegade
09-25-2012, 03:52 PM
stop calling me!:fitshan

I am not talking about you hahahaha!

- - - Updated - - -

Clint, can I do anything to help resolve an issue?

I am going to try and see if I can get it resolved thru them first. It deals with a certain special ordered parts that they want me to pay a re-stocking fee for when it was thier fault they ordered the wrong one.

BagBat
09-25-2012, 04:27 PM
SWEET!
:)
Each of our vendor members have been encouraged to form relationships with the members of TX4WD!!! I'd hate to interfere with that-unless all options have been exhausted!

UstabeaRenegade
09-26-2012, 07:12 AM
SWEET!
:)
Each of our vendor members have been encouraged to form relationships with the members of TX4WD!!! I'd hate to interfere with that-unless all options have been exhausted!

No I wouldnt want you to interfere either. If I am pushed I will let the man know who exactly I am and the relationship that our club has with them. I will also call in and go to the top if needed. The problem is the guy insisted on arguing with me over what I know is correct.

RunninKurt
09-26-2012, 08:50 AM
Funny, I PMed AWT last month and never got a reply...

UstabeaRenegade
09-26-2012, 09:41 AM
Funny, I PMed AWT last month and never got a reply...

Yea i noticed that - We dont have the same following yet but a phone call with a introduction with your affiliation never hurts

RunninKurt
09-26-2012, 10:40 AM
I understand your point, but in my *opinion* I shouldnt need to. I have plenty of providers to choose from. They should compete for my business.

UstabeaRenegade
09-26-2012, 02:15 PM
I understand your point, but in my *opinion* I shouldnt need to. I have plenty of providers to choose from. They should compete for my business.

And that I totally agree with. I bounce them off each other till they are tired of talking to me - then find a cheaper deal :D