I have been meandering the thought of having a recovery business for Hidden Falls Adventure Park and after talking with some representatives I have been able to make a final decision to go forward and start business Officially !
the Name of the company is Simple "Hill Country Offroad Recovery" I am in the process of setting up a paypal account and can accept money as well as ANY lovely donations!!!
like me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hill-C...37744396248953
just a quick run through of my services ...
parts delivery to the park is cost of part plus 30$ fuel fee

parts delivery to break down site is parts cost plus fuel fee 30$ and entry fee of 30$
(fuel fee will be waived for all Texas4wd.org members and Texas Jeeps members for break down site delivery)

recovery services are at a rate of 25$ per hour charged on the 1/4 hours with a minimum of 1 hour charge

I will offer some mechanical services as well

and for a fee agreed upon I can deliver a broken down vehicle within 50 miles of Hidden Falls Adventure Park.

This might sound a little steep but if youve EVER been out there and been stuck youd do just about anything to get off the trail fast and safe!
at the present moment I am still finishing up the ole XJ so services cannot start until March 1st
thanks again for your support!
Scott Ivey