User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hill Country Offroad Recovery officially underway!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XJ4IV View Post
    I liquid nailed a magnet to my remote and another to my overhead console so Im good shape too! and as for a run with me... lets GO!!! I got my last parts in today so tomorrow will be a wrenching party of the year for me!
    what's the magnet for? is it just so you can stick it to the rig and not drop it in mud or whatever?
    2001 TJ - PondSkum
    Build in progress....

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn." ~ George Santayana

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pretty much jason it comes in handy when your pullin cable or if your off camber trying to open your door and get in and it takes both hands to get in and yes even in the mud lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XJ4IV View Post
    I liquid nailed a magnet to my remote and another to my overhead console so Im good shape too! and as for a run with me... lets GO!!! I got my last parts in today so tomorrow will be a wrenching party of the year for me!
    might be a few months just got back from hot springs i wanna put my full width axles in before i go it got a lil tippy at superlift
    Live to ride, Ride to live ,That's how I roll

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the magnet is just all around handy, you can attach to your belt buckle while doing line handling or yes just drop it on the hood and snap it sticks rather than falling all over the place.and the overhead console when Im not using it I just toss it up and it snaps into place low profile and out of the way... and I can use it up there if Im in a situation where I can winch from inside teh jeep!