Soooo a few months ago I was out wheelin and a VERY unfortunate mishap occured... I literally BUMPED a rock on the side of the trail and it sheared the bolts from my gearbox and my drag link and gear box dropped right to the ground while out at Hidden Falls

break down spot was back beyond the bend in this picture

had to winch with NO steering all the way to this spot and then turn 90* and cut my way out off the trail and get loaded up on to my trailer

Anyhow Long story short I made three attempts at fixing the problem which proved to be LESS than it was before so I scrapped the whole idea of conventional steering and opted to go for full hydro steering.
after several months of parts gathering and fixing other problems such as overheating and weak lighting I have gathered everything I need to install the full setup!
I ONLY have pictures from what I did today so just bare with me!~
for those of you that have wheeled with me over the past 6 months or so youve seen my weak point as being the trans cooler I have mounted to the lower side of my bumper... well I decided to go ahead and leave it there and clone it on the other side for a steering cooler as well
here is the pic with the new brackets I made and placed the new cooler in position

I know I know!!! "idiot you STILL have a very vulnerable situation there" Well I decided to FINALLY go ahead and protect it all since I am finished with the real estate under the bumper and I went the cheap route and covered it with expanded metal...

I couldnt leave it raw so I decided to also frame the edges so I don't catch it on little children Tops framed the sides I will do in 2 inch thin plate and just fade it back with a flap disc to a uniform look!
Here is a look under the hood at the improvements I made to the power steering reservoir and pump!

I know what your thinking... the pump is gravity feed BUT the whole reservoir will be filled to nearly the top so it will still be ample enough fluid to feed the thirsty pump and send it allll through the system!
basically allllll that I lack to finish doing the hydro setup ... is a 3/4 drill bit... yes a SINGLE drill bit! I had one but it went dull after doing the initial steering a few months back. I need to drill out the new knuckles I built and I need to drill out the tierod ends to allow the 3/4 bolt