4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BagBat View Post
    The first three ARE TX4WD events!!!
    Separate entities?
    What do you mean???

I know I MUST be missing something....
    Sometimes you can't see the forest through the trees.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Thoughts

Trees...forest... Mark, please. HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT IM MISSING?!

I've tried to contact you by phone...posted for feedback on a organization conference call.

http://www.tx4wd.org/showthread.php?t=1646
    What can we do to get on the same page or at least have a POV discussion?
    97 TJ 4.6L Stroked, D44s, 488s, 37"MTRs - 'Roxy'
    09 Dodge 3500, 6.7Cummins, Extended cab, full WB 35x12.5 Grapplers - 'IronHide'

http://newforum.tx4wd.org/image.php?u=2&type=sigpic&dateline=1328845878

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know that I have posted and shared and invited for any and all help that could be given from Tx4wd in regards to the friends of firefighter events several times. If I have done anything it has always been to support and help tx4wd as a whole. I want to see nothing but tx4wd stickers everywhere I go. I have posted here and on FB guess how many outside chapter help I got 2 Clint and Theresa. Ifneach chapter could focus on building and educating new members then we will have no choice but to come together as a group on each of our projects. I have never met a member that I wouldn't help. If I saw a request from another chapter I would rally my troops and show up to help any way necessary. If your reading this then I will address another issue I have herd and will explain. Having Katy chapter at top of our logo is a badge of pride for us and yours should be for u. Like mc clubs from all over our logos are the same but chapter shows where your from. I like to look on runs and see oh there's a DFW or Tomball its not to divide because we all stand for same principals. I want this club to be great from Beaumont to El Paso. If you want to talk to me with concerns or questions my number is on every post I make. I need help with the show to raise money for firefighters if you want to help call or email me.
    Brian Dailey
    Cardceo@aol.com
    713-679-0248

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brian, we're going to be at the show. I RSVPd on FB today. At this point, I can't commit to anything as far as helping organize. We will help as much as we can as soon as we know more about our schedule with my wife's new job.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Agitator View Post
    I know that I have posted and shared and invited for any and all help that could be given from Tx4wd in regards to the friends of firefighter events several times. If I have done anything it has always been to support and help tx4wd as a whole. I want to see nothing but tx4wd stickers everywhere I go. I have posted here and on FB guess how many outside chapter help I got 2 Clint and Theresa. Ifneach chapter could focus on building and educating new members then we will have no choice but to come together as a group on each of our projects. I have never met a member that I wouldn't help. If I saw a request from another chapter I would rally my troops and show up to help any way necessary. If your reading this then I will address another issue I have herd and will explain. Having Katy chapter at top of our logo is a badge of pride for us and yours should be for u. Like mc clubs from all over our logos are the same but chapter shows where your from. I like to look on runs and see oh there's a DFW or Tomball its not to divide because we all stand for same principals. I want this club to be great from Beaumont to El Paso. If you want to talk to me with concerns or questions my number is on every post I make. I need help with the show to raise money for firefighters if you want to help call or email me.
    It's a nice speech Brian and I can't argue with what your dream is,I have been in your shoes many times since 1999. but the reality is you got 2 outsiders to help your chapter.
    That is the problem,this club was designed to be separate small clubs just like the MC's from the beginning. It is NOT working as a unit and will not if it continues to repeat what failed in the past. at least back in the day we had one forum or list that everyone had to come to,Now we have have many? My dream is not for chapters to have pride in their name at the top but to have pride in the main name. the club name. We should have the club putting on events for all chapters to work on,We should be having club meetings not chapters meetings. Look how many that have shown up for dinners in Tomball and how many of them have shown support for Katy's Firefighter event on this forum... look how many other chapters have been raising chatter on here for other things...it's sad. We are not coming together,it's the same. We need a different approach.We need a direction for this club, a common goal for all to achieve. We need something that makes us different from all the other 4200 clubs and forums out there. A name it just a name,it's what the name stands for that's important.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Thoughts

I know as being a small chapter just starting off its difficult to raise support for an event or Charity that's hours away for a day trip. So I can understand why the DFW or Austin might not be in a Galveston held event. But I'm sure a lot of us will be in Bryan next month for the statewide. Maybe more events centered around the Statewide meets could be more fruitful. Do a charity event months out. I'd like to see the Statewide Charities more than the Chapter Charities. I've seen more effort put forth for chapter charities than statewide on a whole. Which isn't wrong but not the direction we should be heading. It's the STATEWIDE we should be promoting. " XYZ Charity Sponsored by TX4WD.org courtesy of XYZ Chapter".
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What 2 outsiders????
    Brian Dailey
    Cardceo@aol.com
    713-679-0248

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to any event on anything I have scheduled for our group to go do it always says all chapters welcome. I posted FOFF event says we need help in it twice. So I should wait for all the other chapters to agree to support my events befor I do them?? What should I do not try and take my nubes out and help teach them to safely wheel...I have invited all tx4wd to all parades Father's Day valentines and beach runs sown south off road and many more events. I represent tx4wd Katy is where I'm from. If I didn't feel pride in my club as a whole I wouldn't be busting my ass attending and promoting all that I do. If ANY chapter wants to host a larger event or promote a common cause I will support if invited or asked. These runs that we plan are because there is nothing else going on. So instead of talking about doing stuff we plan it and invite everyone we know. Outsiders is also not how I look at other offroders who are members of other clubs especially if they are a member of my chapter who I have been an many runs with. I know who I can ask to help me and I don't need permission. again if you want to help raise money for the fallen firefighters then my # is below. This show is getting bigger and better then we ever dreamed and I hope that I will be contacted to have actual help in person. May the force be with you!
    Brian Dailey
    Cardceo@aol.com
    713-679-0248

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If u go look at Katy Facebook page it has statewide logo and a pic from statewide years ago. I think I have tried!
    Brian Dailey
    Cardceo@aol.com
    713-679-0248

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some Thoughts

I am no 'outsider' of TX4WD. I guess mark means 'outsider' of the Katy chapter.

I go to meetings...I attend events. I promote this organization....As chair, or just as me, or as a member of TX4WD. Any which way, i go...i do...I'm ACTIVE!!

Mark, id love to see YOU At a meeting...supporting an event...

The T/C chapter has no leadership...VOLUNTEER, work FOR the MEMBERS, help us...BUILD TX4WD...
    97 TJ 4.6L Stroked, D44s, 488s, 37"MTRs - 'Roxy'
    09 Dodge 3500, 6.7Cummins, Extended cab, full WB 35x12.5 Grapplers - 'IronHide'

http://newforum.tx4wd.org/image.php?u=2&type=sigpic&dateline=1328845878