User Tag List

Thread: Where to go?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Where to go?

Just bought my first jeep couple of week ago and couldn't be more excited about getting to use it offroad. Can i get some recommend places that might install a lift onto my JKU for reasonable cost along with any spots around the DFW area togo 4wheeln? I have just ordered a RK kit and trying to decide weather I want to commit to a weekend of wrenching or leave it to a pro.

Thanks,
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroman View Post
    Just bought my first jeep couple of week ago and couldn't be more excited about getting to use it offroad. Can i get some recommend places that might install a lift onto my JKU for reasonable cost along with any spots around the DFW area togo 4wheeln? I have just ordered a RK kit and trying to decide weather I want to commit to a weekend of wrenching or leave it to a pro.

Thanks,
    Jim
    Welcome aboard! I don't know the Dallas area 4x4 shops, since I live down near Houston. But I do know that you have several wheeling places within a couple hours drive from you. Barnwell Mountain and Bridgeport are the 2 that I can think of right off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more. Maybe a DFW native will chime in and help you out more.
    2001 TJ - PondSkum
    Build in progress....

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn." ~ George Santayana

05X4X4 is offline Chapter Safety Officer Bryan/College Station Chapter
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to go?

Welcome aboard, Jim. Do the lift yourself! There's more pride in it when she's done.

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk