im just trying to declutter my shop by selling some of the stuff i dont use very often...all items are located in north Houston area and if you have any question or want pics just text me at 832-264-5742.

nice finishing/cleaning tumbler in good shape the dimension are about 35 long,15 wide,20 tall...the motor is a single phase motor i added the base to it and bolted it to a pallet to make it easier to move. the reason im selling it is because its to small for my needs-$500

roper whitney 20 ton punch press with a good condition 120 volt hydraulic power unit with 75 feet of hydraulic line and also comes with dies from 1/8 to 13/16 most dies have multiples-$1100

1941 clark carloader 4000 pound forklift with a ten foot lift height. the engine was rebuilt in 2001 and converted to propane the pump has been rebuilt in the last few weeks.the forklifts runs and drives but for some reason the front shaft seal in the hydraulic pump failed.i have complete manuals and it has alot of new and spare parts for it.-$1200

welding table with 3/4 inch top it measures just under 6x2 feet with heavy duty 6 inch casters-$250

jib crane 10 foot high 9 foot reach 1000 pound capacity no hoist just the carriage-$400

3 ton arbor press in good shape-$100

engine hoist in ok shape=$85

also have a set of tube fenders with no sheetmetal on them-$125