User Tag List

Thread: Crawler hauler

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crawler hauler

I have a custom built toy hauler for sale. It's a 2015 28' gooseneck trailer with a 2006 Fun Finder 16' camper mounted to it. The camper has an awning, wet bath/shower, dinette that makes a queen bed, fold down queen sized bunk, sofa that's a bed and another fold down bed above the sofa. It also has the usual TV, radio with indoor and outdoor speakers, 2 way fridge, 2 burner cook top, microwave, AC, sink and water heater. I wired the camper into the trailer's electrical system so while you are hooked up to your truck, the camper battery is charging. I also built a swing out propane grill system that runs off the camper's propane. This was a fully self contained camper that I pulled on the trailer and bolted down. I have the original axle and tires so it wouldn't be hard to convert it back. The camper does not leak and everything but the bathroom fan works. I also have custom cut and bent siding to fill the gap between the camper and trailer for a cleaner look, I just never installed it. As for the trailer it's a tandem axle 28' gooseneck. It has chain boxes up front, drive over fenders and 102" wide deck. This whole setup passed inspection about a month ago so it's good to go. I have used this setup a few times over the last year and have enjoyed every minute of it and had no problems. I'm only selling because I just don't have time to use it with my new job. I'm asking $20,000k OBO. I do have clear titles to both camper and trailer.

Here's a link to the craigslist ad. http://nacogdoches.craigslist.org/rvs/5702530695.html
    1980 cj5, full metal cloak, 4.0, 4:1 d300, 33" tsl, widetracks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowering the price to something more reasonable. $12,000 takes it. I'd also trade for a good 30'+ rv.
    1980 cj5, full metal cloak, 4.0, 4:1 d300, 33" tsl, widetracks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If i only had the money and storage space!