User Tag List

Thread: Limited Edition Prints

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Limited Edition Prints

The sale of these prints all benefit Wheelers for the Wounded. www.wftw-sa.org

I have committed to doing a military/4x4 themed drawing each year to help raise money to put this event on. The first drawing is named "At Rest" and is an Army soldier resting after patrol. This pencil drawing took about 30 hours to complete. There are less than 50 of these prints still available.

The art last year is called "Wing Man" and is another pencil of a F-18 Navy pilot. This piece also won 1st place at a juried art show last Fall. Only about 50 of these still available.

The project this year is called "Heavy Metal" and features the M1 Abrams tank and AH-64 Apache helicopter. I spent 30 hours plus on this piece and it is the largest so far with the original being
    18"x24" in size.

Get your prints before they are gone. The money from the sale of these ALL goes to help wounded soldiers. There are only 150 of these each year. They are signed and numbered by the soon to be famous starving artist, "Blue Angel" Jim McDonnel. If I can hand deliver the art to you.....cost is $20 each. If it is mailed to you.....cost is $25 each.

This is on high quality 150# acid free paper ready for framing. It will come shipped Priority Mail in a heavy cardboard tube mailer to your USA address.

Folks....the need has never been greater. I am doing all I can to help.......just step up and help me to finish the job.

Send me an email, call me, visit my website. I have a Paypal account or will accept checks, cash, or money orders.

jim.mcdonnel@yahoo.com
    281-515-3862
    www.JFMDesigns.com (easiest and there is a paypal button next to the art)

Feel free to copy this post and share it at other web places you frequent. Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will have a table set up at the WFTW fund raiser at Woodlands Harley Davidson aon Saturday April 21. Prints will be there for sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signing prints.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.....have not sold very many of these to the 4x4 community. Kenny Burton bought 6 of them and donated them to the WFTW main event.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jim I think you could sell several of these at the May 20th event along with the ones you have left over from last year. I am torn between your latest one and one of my Jeep. You need to come out with a Marine Corps one and I would Defintily get one of those from you! Maybe we can get together and figure one out for next years event!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes sir...we can come up with something. I plan on being there on the 20th.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT. K View Post
    Jim I think you could sell several of these at the May 20th event along with the ones you have left over from last year. I am torn between your latest one and one of my Jeep. You need to come out with a Marine Corps one and I would Defintily get one of those from you! Maybe we can get together and figure one out for next years event!
    He says Marine Corps but secretly wants the Air Force print!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Jim. I'll pick mine up at the event. I need to look up my print #.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump