Hey Wheelers, I have a question for y'all, and it's my first time to make a poll, so I hope it works.

Would any of y'all be interested in doing something like Wheelers For The Wounded, but for inner city kids?

I know not every scenerio will work, but with the right gameplan, I think it is doable. I was aproached by a coworker that is a member of a smaller inner city church on another topic. While talking with him, we tossed the idea of the WFTW applied to inner city kids. He said that their church has about 5 kids that should have the minimum level of maturity to handle some type of offroad scenerio, and the community has plenty of kids that have not or may never get this kind of experience.

When I was a kid, I got rescued from school in a flood on the back of a monster truck, but otherwise, I had no opportunity like this.

Let me also note that I think we were against odds and had some doubters for the WFTW fundraiser, but even though the 250 go topless jeeps that went to Galveston didn't show up, among others, we still made it a success and raised money for WFTW!

So, what do you honestly think about:
1. An eventual Program with full/semi annual events
2. A one time event for these kids at this church
3. Bad Idea or tried already and failed